Trial Pack For Low Light Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Markah1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys.

I was wondering if I could get small amounts of low light plants somewhere online like as a trial pack?

I have sand as my substrate with fake plants but I wanted to try out some live plants. My LFS has many plants but they are quite expensive and I would rather not spend $10 on a plant that might die off in a few days.

I have a 10 gallon with two 13 watt/2700K/825 lumen CFL's. I know its not much light and thats why I am asking this question.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can probably find some starter plants in the classifieds section, or craiglist. Just try to find someone that will spare some trimmings. It'll probably still cost you a little bit, but it's cheaper than the LFS.

You can probably find some starter plants in the classifieds section, or craiglist. Just try to find someone that will spare some trimmings. It'll probably still cost you a little bit, but it's cheaper than the LFS.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I wanted to post a wanted ad for some trimmings but I can't post in the classifieds yet due to my newbie status.

Back
Top Bottom