Undergravel filter help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I've decided to just keep my snails in my 3 gallon tank, so I don't think I would have either shrimp or snails in the tank

Okay that helps. And it will have lots of plants right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The 3 gallon? It currently has no plants but I am going to add some. I need to change out the substrate first though.

No the 10 gallon. But 3 gallon would be nice with plants

Okay! How 'bout a pair of ram cichlids and 5 neon tetras

The Rams are pretty! Would they have them at Petco? That is the only pet store I have near me

Yes they would. And there are 4 different kinds, gold, bolivian, German blue, and electric blue

And look around, there are probably better more localized small businesses around you that you haven't noticed.

The Rams are pretty! Would they have them at Petco? That is the only pet store I have near me
If you're talking about German Rams you might wait awhile and gain some experience within the hobby..the gbr's you see in big box stores usually suffer from poor breeding & more often than not short lifespans..
I'd suggest starting with something a lil more less demanding..

sit in silence...

If you're talking about German Rams you might wait awhile and gain some experience within the hobby..the gbr's you see in big box stores usually suffer from poor breeding & more often than not short lifespans..
I'd suggest starting with something a lil more less demanding..

sit in silence...

Oh I didn't know that. You live and you learn

The loaches are kinda scary! They look like snakes

They are small and actually really fun to watch, they are super hyperactive though. If you wanna see a scary (yet awesome) loach go to the thread "calebs tanks" and ask to see his golden dojo loach

Back
Top Bottom