Update on my 90g planted community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thomas.w

Aquarium Advice Activist
everything seems to be growing well, slow but well was thinking of switching to LED lights don't have any demanding plants I think the shimmer effect is cool and they cost less to run. Any ideas on good LED's at a cheap price not trying to go crazy on plants just want to change to a led that will still grow my plants without co2

Attachments

• May update full shot.jpg
    May update full shot.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 57
  • left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 52
  • right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 55
Looks great, is it easy to put on that background? Was thinking of getting one for my tank.

everything seems to be growing well, slow but well was thinking of switching to LED lights don't have any demanding plants I think the shimmer effect is cool and they cost less to run. Any ideas on good LED's at a cheap price not trying to go crazy on plants just want to change to a led that will still grow my plants without co2
You could look into the Beamswork single or double bright hi-lumen led fixtures. I ordered one for my 15g, still in the post!!. I have read good reviews for it. Some people on other forums have said it grows low/medium light plants well. If you have undemanding, you should be fine. I believe they're available on Ebay/Amazon. Could be worth a look.....

Thanks POS. and I was looking at the 6500k beamswork 48" probably going get 2 with 54 1 watt leds 3300 lumens each and see how it goes or two 32 3 watt leds 48" units 3900 lumens each I know par and pur are more important than lumens but this is low tech

Back
Top Bottom