Update Pic....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still looking top notch man!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your tank is so sick. There's so much going on plant-wise in there, looks fantastic.

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

What are you running for CO2 diffusion, lights and substrate?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lovely looking Dutch style! Love this tank thumper!

A lot of other people going for this look on this site should follow your example. Keep it up

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hey, thanks everyone,....I got a lot of my ideas from ya'll though. I switched over to the ei form of dosing instead of the pps-pro. Lowered my light intensity on the e-series down to about 80%...... growth is still explosive....

Hey, thanks everyone,....I got a lot of my ideas from ya'll though. I switched over to the ei form of dosing instead of the pps-pro. Lowered my light intensity on the e-series down to about 80%...... growth is still explosive....

Do you think that EI is more effective than PPS-Pro?

Go Reds!

Yes I do..I can see a big difference in plant growth. I can tell the plants have a very healthy..sheen..?....on them. I like the thought of not limiting the plants their nutrient uptake....plus I already do 50%+ water change a week anyway.

When you converted to EI, did you buy new ferts or just make up new solutions with the existing (assuming PPS-Pro) dry ferts?
BTW TOTM quality tank there.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes I do..I can see a big difference in plant growth. I can tell the plants have a very healthy..sheen..?....on them. I like the thought of not limiting the plants their nutrient uptake....plus I already do 50%+ water change a week anyway.

And how do you dose that? Dry? From the PPS bottles with higher dosings? I might convert to EI myself when I get my tank fully planted.

Go Reds!

I used the same pps pro pack and dose it dry. Its hard to get salts,.especially the k2so4,..to dissolve in 500ml to get the correct ppm,..unless I dose like 30+ml.... I don't have any issues dosing dry. The 75+ inhabitants don't pay the salts much attention..and so far I really like the results....

Back
Top Bottom