Updated Tank Pics ( 10 Gallon )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dertyharry420

Aquarium Advice Regular
Finally my coralife PC fixture came in !!! Plants look soo much greener its great ! and i did a little re-arranging and landscaping....check it out.....i ordered some java moss for my cave and 3 things of swarf hair grass and 2 things of micro swords and 1 java fern to be added in the next week! cant wait. **note i just got this light today so when they start getting bigger and healthier ill post new pics..**

Hey what type of hood holds that coralife fixture? Im thinking of turning my 10 gallon into a planted aquarium but I need to know what kind of base to put a light ballast on...thanks in advance!

i just bought the coralife mounting legs for the ligh and it rests on the tank itself ..and the hood i HAD was a all-glass glass hood ..but i broke it now i custom made one out of plexi-glass ill update my tank pics when the light gets settled in the tank for a couple more weeks . and i bought plant tabs for my sand cause it doesnt have any nutrients in it...so its gonna be different looking plus i bought 6 more plants :D

looking good. I like the sand, and the plants will be growing like crazy before you know it!

Bet it "made your day" eh' harry? :wink:

yeah thanks guys im just waiting for money to get the co2 and i just got my seachem fert. tabs today since my sand isnt so nutrient filled....yeah the light made my day lol

Back
Top Bottom