water wisteria?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdud

Aquarium Advice FINatic
are they considered floating plants? cause the one i have floating is doing better than the one i have planted. the one i have planted, its stem is like getting soggy and ripping off.

okay will do, even the tiniest little piece is doing better than the planted one -.- okay now i have a problem with my gravel, theres like fuzzy stuff on it, like some kind of green fuzzy algae and its all over my gravel and its hard to get off, any help?

its like stuck on the gravel, ive tried moving the gravel a bit with the vacuum thingy to get it off but theres just to much and hard to get rid of.

im doing a water change right now but ive had this problem for like a month already.

i'll have to see in a minute but my water parameters have been fine but kinda going through an algae bloom due to a new lighting fixture but i'll post a pic in a minute to show you what i mean

Kind of a bad pic but its the green fuzzy stuff

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110527_171514.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110527_171514.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 72
what kind do you have? and ive heard snails clean good but also leave holes in plants

The ones I have were sold as Gold Inca Snails, but there just mystery snails. And they don't eat my plants, they do graze on the leaves but there just eating the algae off.

If you don't like the idea of snails, you can get some shrimp.

what kind of shrimp? i'll see if petsmart has any

Back
Top Bottom