website for shipping plants to Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be interesting to see what their pricing on lighting will be, looks great so far.except

"Applicable PST's, GST,s, HST's for each Providence are automatically computed and applied at the time of order."

from their Canadian shipping info page. perhaps someone will tell them we have "Provinces" not "Providences"

Checked out aquariumplants.com. Nice site...they seem to have great variety of plants, and a new facility to grow some of their prodict. Was a bit dissapointed that individual plant descriptions lacked a picture of the plant.

They did have a few pics of their new growing tanks.some 20,000 gallons. They also tout their practice of growing their youngstock totally under water as opposed to @ the surface. Didn't know there was a difference in growing techniques.

Anyway, I put their site in my favorite's file.

Thnx for the info.

Dave

Just ordered some Ammania sennegalinsis from Aqariumplants.com. They ship the first Tues of every month. Mine is shipping first tues in April. They don't have minimum orders, but it is exspensive to only order one plant because of the shipping cost. They only guarantee live delivery on overnight shipping ,which is not cheap. I chose 2 day shipping, and it still cost $18.00 dollars. The plant was $5.99. I paid with pay pal and was charged in U.S. dollars. Only spent this much because I really want to give this plant a try and cannot find it anywhere, not even on barter-trade. If it does well Ill gladly share it. Let you all know when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom