What Co2 rig do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJPO

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! It's me again. I apologize for the numerous posts in different forums- I'm new and excited and have so many questions but I'm trying to keep them to a minimum at first.

So... I have a 75g ( 20.75 inches deep) with a Finnex Planted+ 24/7 SE lighting structure. It is going to be dirted and capped with gravel and sand. It is a hope of mine to use Co2.

SO! ..... What kinds do you use on your tanks? Have any cool pictures? Know of websites that I can buy what I need to from? Any help is better than what I have right now haha. Thanks again.

TANK ON!

You want a Grigg style reactor and a good co2 regulator. I have his reactor and it's great. If I would have known better when first starting out I would of bought a better regulator like what NilocG sells but I bought a cheap single stage regulator. You want a dual stage so you can adjust the working pressure. Single stage you cannot. Anyway here you go.
http://nilocg.com/co2-equiptment/

You want a Grigg style reactor and a good co2 regulator. I have his reactor and it's great. If I would have known better when first starting out I would of bought a better regulator like what NilocG sells but I bought a cheap single stage regulator. You want a dual stage so you can adjust the working pressure. Single stage you cannot. Anyway here you go.
http://nilocg.com/co2-equiptment/
Thank you! I think to save money, I'm going to buy one of those Co2 tanks people use for paintball. They are 5 pounds I believe, and much easier to refill. Thoughts?

Thank you! I think to save money, I'm going to buy one of those Co2 tanks people use for paintball. They are 5 pounds I believe, and much easier to refill. Thoughts?

Scrap that. 5lb is decent for your set up go bigger if u can as said above a reactor is a must in a tank your size. Either Griggs or cerges will work

Back
Top Bottom