what do u think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richpowell1989

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My mate has play sand in his tank he uses jbl clay balls for his plants n no c02 his aquarium is the best tank I have ever seen but my uncle is sayin I need fluorite under my sand? My mate has his own lfs n says he uses sand n root tabs n jbl clay balls for his best result I no he has used fluorite in over tanks but from what I can see the sand n tabs r the way to go what do u think? I am only asking cuz I use sand n clay balls with tabs n was goin to buy some dirt but he said there was no point

it depends........but i personally would go with flourite sand or miracle gro capped with sand.....? ur choice

and just cuz he has no CO2, and looks amazing doesn't mean anything......bc he could have all low light plants like anubias;)

Its he difference between a beater car and a decent rig. Both will get you there, but one is more reliable and efficient in the long run. One is cheaper to start up with buy will require constant maintainance, the other will require more upfront but will ultimately run better.

I no he runs 2 39w t5 on a 45 n runs things like swords crypts jungle val things like that, I was gunna do the same but I wanted to use clay balls n root tabs

Back
Top Bottom