What does your planted tank look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReyK

Aquarium Advice Regular
How big is it? How long have you had it? What all is in it? Do you have any pics?

I have two planted tanks, but they're both just under a month old (I very recently got back into fishkeeping) so they're not filled out yet at all. One is a 15-gallon column with some guppies, shrimp, a snail, and a betta, and it's planted with anacharis, java moss, glossostigma, a couple tiny marimo balls and a couple other small plants I recently got from my sister but I forgot the name of.
IMG_5793.jpg
And my second tank is a 3-gallon nano-tank with 2 red cherry shrimp, a zebra nerite snail, and a baby guppy from my larger tank (moved him over so he wouldn't get eaten or sucked into the filter). It's planted with anacharis, java moss, glosso, and 3 tiny marimo balls.
IMG_5797.jpg

My 60g planted I recently setup :)

Makemyled lighting (160+ par capable)
2x canisters
Pressurised co2 with cerges DIY reactor
Tank is 120x45x45cm.

http://pho.to/AbBrv

How big is it? How long have you had it? What all is in it? Do you have any pics?

I have two planted tanks, but they're both just under a month old (I very recently got back into fishkeeping) so they're not filled out yet at all. One is a 15-gallon column with some guppies, shrimp, a snail, and a betta, and it's planted with anacharis, java moss, glossostigma, a couple tiny marimo balls and a couple other small plants I recently got from my sister but I forgot the name of.
View attachment 293801
And my second tank is a 3-gallon nano-tank with 2 red cherry shrimp, a zebra nerite snail, and a baby guppy from my larger tank (moved him over so he wouldn't get eaten or sucked into the filter). It's planted with anacharis, java moss, glosso, and 3 tiny marimo balls.
View attachment 293802

Rey...

Attached is a photo of a "Terraphyte" tank. A freshwater aquarium that uses both aquatic and land plants to help maintain a balanced water chemistry. This is a 60 gallon with 25 Red Wag Platies, 12 Orange Saddle Corydoras, a large number of Fancy Guppies and an Albino Pleco.

B

img_3407184_0_b0ffe270c3b6b7bb1d37625140e53336.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rey...

Attached is a photo of a "Terraphyte" tank. A freshwater aquarium that uses both aquatic and land plants to help maintain a balanced water chemistry. This is a 60 gallon with 25 Red Wag Platies, 12 Orange Saddle Corydoras, a large number of Fancy Guppies and an Albino Pleco.

B

img_3407447_0_b0ffe270c3b6b7bb1d37625140e53336.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice - I like the thought that has gone into the tank layout.

Back
Top Bottom