What plant are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zemerys

Aquarium Advice Regular
And how to take care?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1444331603.718212.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1444331630.766492.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1444331652.184166.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1444331676.092793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know the first one but the 2nd one looks like java moss, 3rd one looks like bacopa carolinia and same with the 4th. Really easy plants to take care of, they both thrive in my low tech 16 gallon. Just lights and ferts really.

I don't know the first one but the 2nd one looks like java moss, 3rd one looks like bacopa carolinia and same with the 4th. Really easy plants to take care of, they both thrive in my low tech 16 gallon. Just lights and ferts really.

+1

These are bunched too close together they need to be separated

Caleb

+1

These are bunched too close together they need to be separated

Caleb

Okay. I am planning to rescape.
I really want to know what plant the first one is cz i wana buy more. Hehe it looks really pretty.

My cobomba is flowering by the way... Can i use the flower or fruit or something to sprout a new one?

That first plant looks like a ludwigia mosaic plant. It's meant to be floating and does best under extremely high light. That is if it is that plant.

Cha boi Jessie.

Ludwigia sedioides I believe it's spelled.

Cha boi Jessie.

Omg ur right! Its a pond plant. And its supposed to be floating and needs a lotttttttttt of sunlight! In the shop they were sold submerged. And i thought they were cute cz of the patterns.

Can i make it survive if i at least let it float? And just make sure it has ample light i can provide?

Also? What can i do with the flower of cabomba? Can i.... Plant that? Haha the lil white flower looks pretty too.

Back
Top Bottom