Where to buy package plant combos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Southpaw

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey, was looking to fill out a couple of my tanks. Where is a good place some of you have experienced to buy a plant assortment package for a good price?

Thanks!

Most places that sell aquatic plants sell packages. AquariumPlant.com, LiveAquaria, and many other places. One thing tho, at this time of year where so many places are getting really cold I don't feel it's a good idea to ship plants. Many can't tolerate the cold and will turn to mush after they warm up.

I just this last month got two "packages" I had been eyeing from AZAquatic gardens. I live one state over and the weather is nice on the west coast so I wasn't concerned with the above poster's temperature concerns.

I ordered the Easy life habitat for "10gallons" $47
And the Asian picotope "3/4 gallon" habitat $25
Plus an Anubia barteri on driftwood for $12, usually $36 or something nuts. Black Friday sale with $8 off coupon, shipping was $39.

$122 total! Too many plants to list maybe you can read off the invoice.

So, don't judge I just planted, still have floating stargrass (?) and the ludwigia that I'm not sure what to do with, and I got tired and left a few swords in pots until I have the energy to prune and rescape a bit after Xmas. :)

The photo doesn't capture the detail but all the plants came in great looking condition, just to show you how it filled my 29 gallon Betta tank, which had about 15-20% planted area before:

Attachments

• image-967640451.jpg
    image-967640451.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2135477449.jpg
    image-2135477449.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3828596371.jpg
    image-3828596371.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom