Where to order 5gal C02 tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schpanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
Would you guys in the US please recommend a reputable dealer for a five gallon C02 tank? Thanks a lot.

5 pound tanks on amazon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd buy one local. Wherever you plan on going to fill said tank. Where in NY are you?

Good call, even better, don't buy one, lease one in a tank swap program. Wish I did. You just bring it in when it's empty and get a fresh filled one. No waiting. Best deal imo.

I get mine from the local welding supply. I just trade the tanks in when they are empty.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Good call, even better, don't buy one, lease one in a tank swap program. Wish I did. You just bring it in when it's empty and get a fresh filled one. No waiting. Best deal imo.

Thats part of the "problem" with buying one. Depending on where you go to get it filled some places wont actually fill but instead swap out your empty tank for a full one. In most circumstances this is perfectly fine. Unless you shelled out big bucks for a fancy shmancy shiny aluminum tank and get stuck with an old rusty steel tank once you swap!

Back
Top Bottom