Which would you pick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikid88

Aquarium Advice Freak
So far in my 90g, I only have my low light plants in for the cycling. Now that the cycle is done, I'm ready to add the others, but the tank only came with a single bulb fixture.

Aside from CO2 needs, which of these fixtures would best suit my set up. Plants range from low to moderate-high light.

48" INCH T5 HO 6pc AQUARIUM REEF LIGHTS w/Timer 324W | eBay

^Just a question about this, are reef lights suitable for freshwater planted tanks? I'm looking for something similar to this, with a timer and moonlights included. Plus, these are both in Canada, so free shipping, that's why I ask:D

48" 54W 4PC T5 HO HYDROPONIC GROW LIGHTS PANEL 4FT 48 INCH 216 WATTS 6500K | eBay

Would this work? What if I only used 2 of the daylights, and 1 moonlight so I can utilize the double switches? or should I just use all the daylights, and buy a separate moonlight?

The top of the substrate is 27" from the lighting.

Thanks in advance! I've had a success with planted tanks, but am venturing into more advanced set ups for the first time:D

Back
Top Bottom