Your favorite/coolest plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got bored and ended up looking into my tank and was looking at my plants now here you can how everyone your favorite, coolest, or weirdest plant you have. Have fun

Well, I have several

My favorite has to be between amazon sword or Anubias nana, I really like those
And anacharis I like too because of how fast and easy it grows

Lol I prolly should told you guys to put pictures too Idk some of the plants your talking about lol I love amazon swords they're hardy plants and grow and a pretty good pace that plant I showed I bought with only 5 leaves and now after about a year I have so many my beta hides in it and I can't find it lol

Old Scales Favorites

Here's two of my favorites. I ordered them from Tropica in the UK. I have several more "Favorites" but I love all of them(except HC Dwarf Baby Tears-PITA algae magnets).
Ammania Bonsaii(Rotala Indica) behind Alternanthera Reineki 'mini'.

Attachments

• DSCF1044.jpg
    DSCF1044.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 158
Oh wow that's a cool plant I like that ill have to look that up an buy one sometime

I have to agree here, I have these in my 45 and they grow insanely fast, plus they are beautiful plants.

They grow like weeds, literally and the only plant that gets that insanely bright color is Ludwigia sp. Pantanal.

BUT if you have the right conditions Ludwigia Glandulosa turns a deep dark maroon red with pink veins in the centers. I have it next to the Atlantis and their color combination are awesome.

Here's two of my favorites. I ordered them from Tropica in the UK. I have several more "Favorites" but I love all of them(except HC Dwarf Baby Tears-PITA algae magnets).
Ammania Bonsaii(Rotala Indica) behind Alternanthera Reineki 'mini'.

Awesome choices! I love me some Ammania Bonsai... They look like a cool little forest when growing in a group. Great color on the Reineki too.

All these beautiful plants makes me want to buy another tank and start a planted aquarium lol but I don't have the money or the room

Wow, OS, that AR Mini is gorgeous!
And.......of course, Rivercats plants are ALL amazing :)

I have to say, so far my favorite plant is Blyxa Japonica. Simple, but awesome!

My favorite is my Rotala Wallichi! It has excellent coloring and adds a great interruption to all of the green in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom