For Sale: 125 gallon aquarium (complete set)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madmike10000

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im not allowed to have my large tank in my new home so i have to sell it. 125 gallon tank and stand. Everything is included. 150 pounds of sand. Rocks and decorations. 72 " 4 bulb t5 lights with moonlights. 2 canister filters. Marineland 330 canister and aquatop c550 rated at 250 gallons all together. I have water pumps included as well. Test kits/ nets/ food/ hoses and water chemicals aswell. Its been up for a year its full cycleed and running i have fish that are included as well. I paid over 2000$all together im asking for 650 $obo. Lights and filter are only 6 months old. Fish are listed below if you want to buy them seperate if not they are included in the tank. For questions message me and ill answer anything you need to know. I posted pictures of different ways i set the tank up over the last year to give a few different looks. If you want everything but the fish i can arange that too.*

10" clown knife fish. Has one eye i have had him sense he was a baby and he is perfectly healthy 25$*

10" tilopia. My favorite. Such a big personally and a great fish. Will follow the tank and watch you. Please have at least a 55 gallon or more. 30$

Pair of eurptorus catfish 7" full grown community catfish pair. The do fine on there own and in a pair. 20 a piece or 35 for the pair.*

Irredesent shark 5" 5$*

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pictures

Attachments

• 1443204001365.jpg
    1443204001365.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 1443204033884.jpg
    1443204033884.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 314
Im located in northwest CT

Ill also do trade and some cash if you have some metal halide lights

Hey Mike,
You should ask Animal Kingdom in Brewster if they'll take that Iridescent shark for their indoor 500g pond, they have others there and they really should be in 400g minimum in a group. I got one in a tank from a buddy and they took it for me...just saying since most people won't or can't take them. Wish I had room for the tank!

Back
Top Bottom