For Sale: 50 +10 Ramshorn snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Krabs

Aquarium Advice Activist
This sale is for 50 snails + 10 extra in case of DOA Snails per purchase!

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

These are live Ramshorn snails that make a great starter colony for live food to feed to your Puffer, Cichlids or other snail eating fish. Most of the snails are of breeding age and are very easy to breed. The rest are very close to breeding age.

Be advised! They reproduce very quickly! They are not good at eating algae. They are best used as live food. Keep them contained until ready to feed to your fish.

$10 flat cost shipping to everyone in the 48 continental United States, you get

*Breather bag
*ammonia reducing pads
*2-3 day shipping from USPS

I only ship on mondays and tuesdays for the safety of the snails. Please make sure you can be at your location to accept the fish the day they come!

DOA guarantee

Bring snails in your residence within 2 hours of being delivered! The heat from the sun will kill them if exposed to it for too long! If DOA you must provide a picture within 2 hours of the first delivery!
If DOA the snails will smell very bad. They will also fall out of their shell. Take a clear photo of the empty shells and send it to me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt.

Local pickup is 100% free!!!

Asking $20 shipped.

I'll take them. I can PayPal you tonight when I get home from work. You will get payment tonight guaranteed.

Sounds good! Pm me when you get a chance and we can work out the details.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sounds good. They may have to wait to be shipped out till Monday.

Right, best to wait until after the holiday weekend. Do you have cold PACs by chance?

I unfortunately do not. I could get some, but the shipping would double in price due to larger boxes and materials.

Ok just insulate them as well as possible, and I'll have my Post Office hold them for me.

Can do. I also always mark on my shipments with the post office as containing live animals as well as perishable and fragile. It cost me a little extra to do so, but I'm always happy to do it as they ship it a little differently than they would normal mail

In order for me to contact you via pm, you'll need to make room in your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom