For Sale: Aquaria Fabric Market Bags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nirbhao

Aquarium Advice Addict
il_570xN.1401541709_bf3z.jpg

Hooray for bags!
PM me for ordering info!
il_570xN.1401542697_lwzl.jpg

yeaaaaaa......!

il_570xN.1354273160_t0ol.jpg

il_570xN.1355268210_t1ez.jpg

il_570xN.1355264542_hero.jpg

Some of these bags are on Etsy, some have sold, please PM me for selection and ordering - Thanks!!!

I haven't been around much, but I've still got good fish stuff in my life.

Edit:
I'm still working on exactly standardizing the size, but generally 13" high, 14" wide, and 8" to 9" deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are cool .
I like the one with the ram..:cool:
You like rams? Not possible.
Sent an order in and wanted to know when the dwarf shrimp bag /t-shirt comes out?
Yea! My first sale in something like seven years!

I'm going to include a printout of the Oscar I have ready to carve. It really is just a matter of supplies.

Send me your favorite picture of a shrimp to get me started, okay? I strongly prefer to use my own pictures (i.e. not just stuff I've found online), but shrimp are *hard* to photograph.

Are those Furcata Forktail Rainbows on the last bag pic? Awesome!
They are! I wasn't sure how clear it was when I made the stamp, so I'm glad to here that at least someone with a refined eye, shall we say, recognizes them.

And you're not the only one who thinks they are awesome. That bag has already sold.

il_570xN.1408571111_kc6u.jpg

I've added an octopus bag.

I'm having a ridiculous sale on Monday-- 20% off everything.

I also have prints, ceramics, and non-fish things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bag was used today at a Coral Extravaganza and one of the Coral bags leaked water and got it all wet but it held up like a champ!!! Also carrying more weight than it mighta should have. No problem, well built.

Bag was used today at a Coral Extravaganza and one of the Coral bags leaked water and got it all wet but it held up like a champ!!! Also carrying more weight than it mighta should have. No problem, well built.
I'm glad it served you well. It makes me really happy to know that something I've created is useful and enjoyed.

20171202_171654-01.jpg
Also, Oscar in progress. This will be stamped on my upcoming batch.

The Oscar this image was based on was white, but most Oscars aren't. I'm trying to decide what color ink I should use.

I can attest to the nice looking Snail as very handsome!

Do you do any of these bags in organic material?
Thank you!

Do you mean organic cotton? Right now I just use regular cotton canvas duck. The cool thing is that I have a world of materials at my disposal, so I definitely could use organic fabric.

I do use an oil based ink, though, otherwise they wouldn't be able to withstand heavy use. There's not really a way to make oil based ink organic.

Edit: the bag you bought was made of Kona cotton, which isn't as heavy as duck.

Thank you!

Do you mean organic cotton? Right now I just use regular cotton canvas duck. The cool thing is that I have a world of materials at my disposal, so I definitely could use organic fabric.

I do use an oil based ink, though, otherwise they wouldn't be able to withstand heavy use. There's not really a way to make oil based ink organic.

That is alright, It is for a friend of mine and I think we could sneak the ink part past her. ;) I will see if this would be good and PM you later this week.

Just saw the edit.

The Kona Cotton fabric is nice and strong feeling but I can see how the canvas duck would be more of a solid choice for those of use who might - maybe say, tend to over fill the bags, at times... :hide:

Back
Top Bottom