For Sale or trade: Assassin snail for pond snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joefiatoa

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just as the title reads. I'm breeding assassin snails and they have completely wiped out my pond snails. So I have the reverse problem you most likely do if you are reading this thread. If you would want to send as many pond snails as you would like id send a couple assassins your way to help. These guys are pretty skilled btw

Just as the title reads. I'm breeding assassin snails and they have completely wiped out my pond snails. So I have the reverse problem you most likely do if you are reading this thread. If you would want to send as many pond snails as you would like id send a couple assassins your way to help. These guys are pretty skilled btw

Have you tried feeding Omega One shrimp pellets? My assassins will eat them when they can't find a pond snail. If you can't get enough pond snails you might want to try these.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How about Ramshorns? I have those in abundance and can't get rid of them. Could certainly use some big ole Assassins to help.

How many assassins do you have? I have plenty of ramshorns and bladder snails.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom