For Sale or trade: Broadleaf Pogostemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandoborg

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'll be pruning quite a bit of this ( 15+ stems ?) and was wondering if there is any interest ? I've been tossing it out and thought maybe somebody might actually want these clippings !! :lol:
Anyway, make an offer if you're interested in any.......$8 shipping.....I'd also trade for dwarf sag and/or monte carlo (or other low ground cover that will grow in a 10 with a Fugeray)

Thanks !!!

I am interested, but am not sure if it will grow in a 29g. I am only running a fugeray planted plus, which is medium light in my tank. Does this need highlight?

I have assassin snails for trade if you're interested.

Sent from my D6708 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This plant was grown in a 29 gallon actually. No problem with a Finnex Ray2. Grows FAST with co2, but was ok w/o, just slower growth. I have a picture, but can't post it here because it's too big. Great looking plnat. PM me an offer, it's being clipped tonight and will have to go in the mail :O) , or front yard :O(

How much were you looking for besides shipping?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey Scott, depending on how much you want really..........thinking a buck a stem or something........I'm not in it for the money, just hate to see it go to waste.........I'm pruning it tonight so let me know asap .....

Sending you a PM

How do they look ?? I was kind of concerned because it was crazy hot and humid there this weekend ! Crypts are real hardy so no worries there, but how do the other ones look ?? Good Luck and Glad I could Help !!

To be honest, most of the pogostemon's suffered pretty badly haha. Lost most of their leaves during shipping. The crypts were fine though. I'm hoping the pogo will make a full recovery, but we'll have to wait and see. Otherwise they look great!

Keep me posted Scott. I want you to be happy with the transaction.. The first shipment of Pogo I got was kind of weak looking, but they bounced back pretty fast. The Crypts and the Limnophilia should be fine.

Will do, and I appreciate that. I'm not worried about the crypts either haha. They are pretty hardy

Back
Top Bottom