Free: Have a few dirty sponges!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have 2 ac 75 and a ac 50 sponge I'm actually about to replace, they're that old and that seeded. Anyone trying to kick-start a cycle?? Hit me up. Pay the $7 for priority shipping and you'll be adding fish in no time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow that is a great offer for someone who wants to speed up their cycle! How will all the good bacteria hold up while in transit?

I've sent out at least 6 seeded packages, most 2 day one was overnight. All seemed to do the trick. I wouldn't ship below freezing and expect good results though. Nows a good time of the year. 4 days in the mail and i'd suspect they'd still hold up against your ammonia spike;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Speaking as a recipient of your BB, I attest it stands up in the mail and is darn-near an instant cycle ? Best thing ever for the impatient hobbyist!

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

I'll take them. I'm resetting my 15 and we just picked up a 75 and a 50. Shoot me a pm with a PayPal address and what you want for shipping on them.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H343 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom