For Sale: Java Fern, DHG, AR 'mini', others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some plants available that I'd like to sell so that I can start the process of changing my tank.

•I have one huge regular Java Fern that I'll be selling. It has a huge root system, and I'd have to say that it has around 12-15 leaves. ~$15~

•DHG (Dwarf Hairgrass) clumps rooted ~$3 per clump (3 clumps available; the last of it will be available in November, so if you'd like all of it, I can hold it for you)~

•AR 'mini'
~Approximately 4-5 small stems for $7 (GOOD DEAL)~

•Christmas Moss clumps ~$4 per clump (2 available); all of it for $7~

I'll be shipping on October 17th (2 Saturdays away from today)

Tank picture (that driftwood has two Java Ferns on it; I'll be selling the other one in November):

PM me if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The Christmas Moss has been sold. The DHG will most likely be sold too. All other plants are still available. The Java Fern has been bumped down in price to $13.

DHG has been sold. The AR 'mini' and Java Fern are still available.

The Java Fern is now $10. Again, it is a huge Java Fern with somewhere between 12-15 leaves. The AR 'mini' (5 small stems) is now $6.

I also have 4 stems of Limno aromatica (rooted) available for $6.

The Limno (8 or so stems) and AR 'mini' (5 stems) are still available. I'd like to package these together if possible--$17 total (shipping included) for the package. I'll be shipping these on Saturday!!

The Limno has been sold. The AR 'mini' is still available ($5 plus shipping).

My Java Ferns are actually bigger than I thought. I have a 40-leaved Java Fern available. Price would be $25-$30 for this mother plant, and a medium sized shipping box would be needed. I can ship this one out next week.

Back
Top Bottom