For Sale or trade: Madrone tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Demonknight

Aquarium Advice Freak
Found out tonight at work that we will be cutting down a dead Madrone tree, these are high on the list for fish tanks due to low tannin's and very hard wood (oh and little to no bark outside of the smallest twigs) .. any interested in buying let me know and I'll get some before it ends up as wood chips

I have been looking for some nice branches. Shoot just wrap it in paper/plastic and USPS ground. I'm a patient woman.

was thinking $5 for smaller stuff (think 10 gal tank) and $15 for larger..anything really big $20 plus shipping.. shipping would probably be usps as I like the "if it fit boxes"

date of tree coming down is based on weather and lazy ground crew :ROFLMAO: but once I have an idea of how many I need i'll snag photos of several groups and let folks pick.

Looking forward to it. Have you seen how Junglefowl does his listings? It's a list of picks with a number and w prices. As he sells he updates below which pics are sold.

My biggest tank is a 29g 30" long. And a I 20, 16, 9 and 8. Always looking for an inspiring piece of wood that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

yeah should get some good stuff, I didn't have a chance to go look at it, but every other tree out there is pretty twisted. Looking forward to it getting dropped

Back
Top Bottom