For Sale: Moving Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcarl_10gal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Unfortunately I will be moving in the coming months to a smaller place that I will need a smaller tank and some less equipment. The following list is for sale:

1. 26 gallon bow front tank, AS IS includes: eco complete fine grade substrate, versa top, all plants (Pogo, Bylxa Japonica, Purple cabomba, Ludwigia Red, Rotala Mac, Rotala Rotund., some plants are in just okay shape). The back was painted blue but you should be able to take it off with some paint thinner. This item is local pick up only (Central Florida). $175

-Additional add-on's: 5lbs of seiryu stone (not all pictured), Manazita wood (pictured) (Prices vary) Adjustable heater $10.

2. GLA Inline diffuser 12/16mm $30- I used it only for a few months, you can see more details on GLA's website.

Please message me with any questions!

Newer picture (plants are slightly different)
img_3283097_0_0b8f4f4b0441b4747aff34e26cefd015.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Older picture
img_3283097_1_1a823647e8bad4f3e73666d8609d34dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If you are interested in turning this into a saltwater tank I am willing to take out the plants and substrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Also if you are interested in purchasing any Bylxa, Pogo, or Purple Cabomba please message me. I have way more than what is pictured and it needs to be trimmed.

Are the seiryu stone prices $10 for all of them? Is the driftwood also $10? I live in CF so might be able to pick up those.

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

No, just the heater would be $10. For all the stone I could do $25 and $25 for the driftwood, its a rather large piece and I prefer not to ship it.

Price reductions:

Tank: Negotiable
Stone: $20
Inline Diffuser: $25

Willing to break down the tank if you are interested in the eco-complete by itself. Heater is still $10.

Back
Top Bottom