For Sale: Plant reduction sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
Overstocked and need to move some stuff. Will make deals if you want multiple items. See photo for prices. If you want actual plant photos let me know and I will post them.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454345839.414311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's a great assortment, what kind of minuta is it? Do you have pictures?

Also interested in the lace Java fern, pictures?

I don't have any photos of the Java fern lace with me, but I can get some tonight. Here is the Marsilea minuta. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454355910.754602.jpg

And I have way more than I thought. Probably close to 20 2" sections.

Does the plant pictured need any special care? How big does it grow? Can you place it in gravel? What water parameters and lighting does it need? TIA!

PS Feel free to pm me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Does the plant pictured need any special care? How big does it grow? Can you place it in gravel? What water parameters and lighting does it need? TIA!

PS Feel free to pm me.

It's a low to medium light plant, stays small and carpets. Will grow in almost all water parameters, and needs root tabs. Not sure how it'll do in gravel, depends on how big it is.

It's a low to medium light plant, stays small and carpets. Will grow in almost all water parameters, and needs root tabs. Not sure how it'll do in gravel, depends on how big it is.

Umm what is medium lighting, what does that look like? And what is a root tab?
I just think it is gorgeous for the bottom.

It depends on the light fixture, and how deep your tank is. But this plant should be fine with almost all light, I wouldn't worry about it.

Root tabs are fertilizers that go into the substrate. Very simple, I just add them once a month.

Carpeting plants general do best in fine gravel or sand, so how big is your gravel?

Not very big but not super small...

Attachments

• 1454505548472.jpg
    1454505548472.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 103
i have grown it in sand, gravel, on coconut husk, warm/cold water, low/medium/high light, with and without tabs. It seems to grow anywhere lol. Sorry my app didn't notify me that there were posts to the thread. I have so much of this right now it isn't funny, so until further notice I will sell it for $2 per 2" section and $6 for shipping. I need to move this.

i have grown it in sand, gravel, on coconut husk, warm/cold water, low/medium/high light, with and without tabs. It seems to grow anywhere lol. Sorry my app didn't notify me that there were posts to the thread. I have so much of this right now it isn't funny, so until further notice I will sell it for $2 per 2" section and $6 for shipping. I need to move this.

Does it spread?

yes it speads. I started with a 2" section and i have completely covered my 120gal twice in the stuff.

I have reduced the prices and offered even larger discounts if you take the whole lot of an item. See the photo. Please help me move this stuff. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2316z.jpg
    2316z.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 92
I know you want to get rid of it. But what would you recommend to start off in a 20 gal long.

Yeah. I have aeration not co2.

Back
Top Bottom