For Sale: Proven Cherry Shrimp Colony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
7 adults, 3 male, 4 female, roughly 100 or more juveniles. They will come with several live plants, to give them something to hold on to during shipping. The juvenile shrimp are around 2 weeks old. Most of the adults are very dark red, and a few are crystal reds. As most of you know RCS are $3-$8 each in a LFS, so there is over $300 worth of shrimp. I simply do not have the time to keep up with them any longer. Shrimp will be in a Kordon breather bag, inside of a styrofoam cooler. Let me know if you have any questions.

$75 includes shipping.

Attachments

• ma060116a.jpg
    ma060116a.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 141
  • ma060116b.JPG
    ma060116b.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 144
What is the TDS of tank they are in?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

To be honest, I have no idea. I was using RO/DI for a long time, and they were not spawning at all. I then started doing 10% wc's every other day, and used water from my discus tank to replace what I took out. My discus tank gets by weekly 50% changes from tap water. I have a link below to the most recent water quality report from my water source. I do not have a TDS meter to check it, otherwise I would let you know for sure. I can however, send a seperate sample of the water in a glass jar for you to test if you buy the shrimp, so that you can be positive of what perameters they are breeding in. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Here is the most recent test results from the tank.

PH - 7.1
Ammo - 0
Nitrate - 15-20
Nitrite - 0
Temp - 78 F

Shrimp Food - Natural algae growth in tank, supplemented with 1 pellet of new life spectrum discus formula every two days.

Substrate - Black Beauty Blasting Sand/Slate Rock

Plants - Hydrilla, Micro Sword, Christmas Moss, Pennywort.

Local tap water report - http://www.amwater.com/ccr/kanawhavalley.pdf

What do you mean a few are Crystal Reds?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom