For Sale: RAmbandit GBR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So don't want to rain on the parade but Classifieds is for buying (trading etc.) and asking, commenting only if you are wanting to or are interested in buying/trading, etc. Please read the sticky for additonal detail. No Chit chat or conversation, it is not like a thread in the main areas of the forum. This helps someone interested in getting the information needed not having to sort through oohs and aahs and dream tank stocking ideas.

here is the quote from the sticky
"-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading."

here is the link
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/please-read-before-posting-in-classifieds-162727.html

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

I apologize for this.
Any questions about the rams can be asked on any of my other threads, such as;
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f82/gbr-mikrogeophagus-ramirezi-breeding-help-335052.html

Or through PM.

It is officially heat pack season for me and my fish.
So..$27 for a pair while I feel comfortable shipping.
Some breeding pairs(aprox.1 year old) available also if interested pm me for pricing.
It is ram breeding season,but close to not shipping season!

Thanks so much to all!

I would buy some but don't have a tank for
My angel pair ... When I do I will tell you and buy some!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

If the store ever gets my replacement for the chipped tank I bought I plan on getting some GBR's from you.
Can 2 pair get along in a 20L or just 1 pair?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just got my girl! Excellent packing! I have her in drip acclimation right now, can't wait to see her in the tank!

Do you have any males left? I have three lonely females at home!! Lol ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just shouting out that Monday Nov. 30 will be the last shipping this year for me.
I don't want to get involved with holiday delays and such.

Hope to back to shipping in January.

Thanks everyone !

Pictures of Mature breeding pair for CleverB

99907-albums14434-picture69463.jpg

99907-albums14434-picture69462.jpg

They are in a 10g tank viewed from end(10").
Male is aprox 2"(maybe a fin over)..

Back
Top Bottom