Free: RAOK: Plant Package!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nils

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, I have a lot of plants growing in my tanks, and it's reached the point where they are shading out the plants under them and just in general has become too much. Most of these plants are plants that I've received from other peoples RAOk's or they have sent me them for a very low price. Just trying to pay it forward ;)

Ok, so here's the idea: Everyone who wishes to get some plants just post here. I'll most likely end up putting everyone's name in a hat on slips of paper, and just pull 1 out. If you want to tell me your set up, go right ahead! Pics are welcome too! I would prefer the plants to go to someone with a medium to high tech tank, since most of them do grow better under a high light and lots of ferts + Co2.

Plants here include: Anacharis (7-10 stems), Micro Sword (4-5 small sections, each section about 1 inch long and has 5-6 stems), some moss (mix of java and peacock moss, also some baby java ferns and sußwassertang mixed in), Bacopa carolinian (10+ stems), Some baby java ferns, Sußwassertang (about a Gatorade bottle cap full, not a lot), most likely blyxa japonica, will need to see how trimming it goes, some surviving DHG, didn't do so well in my tanks, regular baby tears (5-6 stems, each stem 3-4" long), duckweed (if wanted :) ), anubias nana (2 medium sized plants), anubias nana 'petite' (1 plant), foxtail (2 2-3" sections), amazon frogbit( 5-6 mother plants, give or take), dwarf water lettuce (a couple small plants, probably 2-3, grown inside and outside so some may look separate from others) and finally, red root floaters(5-6 plants)

All you have to do is pay shipping, which shouldn't be more than $7. I'll post the actual price here when I find out. Still have to check exactly how much at the post office though. Lots of plants, so the box will be medium size.

Let the games begin!!

I would love all of these plants in my various aquariums! I have been looking for microswords for a while.

That looks like a mighty fine plant package. I have been looking for some new species of moss for a while. I'd love to add some peacock moss into my new 55 gallon

Sent via echolocation

I have been looking for many of those plants for various tanks, but normally couldn't afford all of them at once on my low budget.

I would love these plants for my relatively bare 29 gallon! I really want some type of
Plants to wrap around my driftwood and peacock miss would be great. A clump
Of subbwassertang would be cool too! And I really like the look of micros words. I don't think the blyxa will do good in my low light setup however. If rather not take them but rather send them to someone else that way they aren't wasted!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

I would love to some low tech plants if any are left I don't have Co2

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Alright guys! I'll post the winners by tomorrow, reason for it being so quick is I need to make some space. I'll find out shipping soon and message the person tomorrow!

P.s: If like Unstoppabullfish posted about not wanting a certain plant or not wanting a plant because it won't do good in your tanks and you are selected as the winner, let me know :)

Shipping on medium priority exress is $12.50(aprox).
Ask me how I know.
Sounds like a super nice plant package there Nils.:cool:

Sounds like lots of interest but if no one else forks it up let me know!(y)

I've got a few tank needing some plants...

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

You know me... I'm ALWAYS looking for more plants. Heck, I've put up new tanks JUST to take in more plants.
Yes, I know I have a problem.... :(

I guess I would be interested, but I have a low tech tank with no CO2, so I would have to be selective. If the OP would make exceptions then I would be willing to work with a 2nd winner to split the plants.

--
My setup:
75 Gallon Community
Finnex 48" Stingray (might swap for Planted+)
Black Diamond Sand
Lake Michigan Driftwood
Crokscrew Val
Jungle Val
Red Sword
Watersprite

Stock List is currently in flux
10 Red Eye Tetras
10 Serpae Tetras
3 Opaline Gouramis
*to add*
BN Pleco
Khuli Loaches

If this is still open, I'm interested.

40 & 20 are co2, ei, high light.

40t

20l

15 lt (low tech)
img_3304363_2_5c2dda44196b22e26f09c68138edd6c5.jpg

Thanks for the chance, very kewl giveaway.

Very nice everyone! I'm going to stop it in about an hour, maybe sooner, so if you want in, do it now! Just checked shipping, shouldn't be more than $8-9 in the end. Good luck!

And the winner is............

Blackin!
Congrats! I'll PM you the details! Thanks for trying everyone one, I'll have another RAOK the next time my plants grow in enough!

Back
Top Bottom