For Sale or trade: Sale or trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquariums420

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Serious inquires only please!
I’m starting a new project, I need to offload some of my aquariums, and some fish lol. I have the following available. I’m going to be getting a bigger aquarium but wife says I have to get rid of 2-3 of my others..... bummer, lol. Anyways, here’s what I have:

Fish:
4 Gold Severums range from about 3”-5-6” or so. Semi aggressive.

4-5 tiger barbs, semi aggressive, WILL EAT SMALLER FISH.

6-8 Platinum angel fish. Range from qtr size to about the size of a gold ball (body).

Columbia’s Tetreas I have a school of 6. They are also semi aggressive, will eat smaller fish

I have been feeding them live crayfish, live guppy that I breed, frozen blood worms, they get pellet and flake food as well as meal/super worms from time to time.

Serious interest only. Idc if you think it’s expensive I’d like 5 per fish adoption fee. This is to make sure your going to actually take care of them. I’ve cared for them since they were 1” or smaller. (I know tiger barbs can go for $2-$3 in the stores. But how well kept are those fish?).

75g Tall with dual light hood, black stand, cascade 300 filter, (I’ll be needing my heater so it won’t come with) I have a bunch of decor as well that came with you can pick from. Gravel also comes with.

Make offer. Currently running with fish listed above.

40g breeder (kinda meant for lizards but has been running fine as an aquarium) comes with cascade 300 filter, no light, no hood, I have some decor you can pick from also no heater.

Make offer currently running with black angels, guppies, and a cray fish

Might have 2 more aquariums available but not ready to let go of them so stay tuned.

I’m located in Central, CT

Back
Top Bottom