For Sale: Selling off lots of stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is going to be a one shot deal. I have so much stuff I'll never use. Leds, co2 regulator, parts.. a little bit of everything. If you have a fish room with planted tanks I promise you'll use 75% of what's in this box. I haven't filled it yet. I'm thinking $250 takes the box. If anyone is seriously interested I'll get it all together and post pics. Otherwise it will all just stay on a shelf until the next time I feel motivated to do this.
I also have a 36" build my Led. It's on the older side but it's a sweet light. One of the best I've owned. That's $125 by itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a one shot deal. I have so much stuff I'll never use. Leds, co2 regulator, parts.. a little bit of everything. If you have a fish room with planted tanks I promise you'll use 75% of what's in this box. I haven't filled it yet. I'm thinking $250 takes the box. If anyone is seriously interested I'll get it all together and post pics. Otherwise it will all just stay on a shelf until the next time I feel motivated to do this.
I also have a 36" build my Led. It's on the older side but it's a sweet light. One of the best I've owned. That's $125 by itself.
Im interested, post pics please.

I am not interested in the box, but just wanted to chime in about the Build My LED. I remember when they were the talk of the town in the planted tank community. I still own a 48inch BML and even after all these years it runs perfectly and I will always stand by the fact that BML made the single greatest LED aquarium fixture we are yet to see. Someone in the market for a 36" light for a planted tank would be wise to snap this up. (y)

Box ain't happening. Can't really piece anything saleable together.
36" build my led with dimmer-$125
Aquatek dual stage co2 regulator with 5 pound tank - $100
I have free glass tanks if you're in Massachusetts

What size tank will the CO2 work for? Is it just dependant on your settings? I'm interested in that.
Any size really. Depends on bubble counter and dispersion. You can position the bubbler in a power head or into the canister filter intake and it will go everywhere evenly. I probably have all the little parts and do-dads for that.

Back
Top Bottom