Wanted: WTB Various Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JackBinimbul

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking to buy easy plants for a 20g long. Since I'm just starting out with my first tank, I'm not confident enough in my abilities to keep things alive to justify a hefty price tag. Sellers like Tunamanphd have quality stuff and I'll likely go that route later on, but for now, I'm being conservative.

I'm wanting to spend under $100 total--including shipping--on plants. I will be ready to purchase on or before August 24. I live in Texas. I'm looking for the following:

Java fern (plain or narrow)

Dwarf Hair Grass

Java Moss

Anubias Nana (petite preferred)

Bucephelandra (green wavy)

Frogbit

The first two seem quite common and I may be able to get them in my LFS, though I'd prefer going through a hobbyist. The middle two seem to be hit or miss locally. The last two I haven't seen at all locally.

I'm wanting to get everything from as few sellers as possible, both to save on shipping and time. But preference will be given to affordable sources for the last four. You guys have been an amazing source of information and help, so this seemed the best place to start!

I'm looking to buy easy plants for a 20g long. Since I'm just starting out with my first tank, I'm not confident enough in my abilities to keep things alive to justify a hefty price tag. Sellers like Tunamanphd have quality stuff and I'll likely go that route later on, but for now, I'm being conservative.

I'm wanting to spend under $100 total--including shipping--on plants. I will be ready to purchase on or before August 24. I live in Texas. I'm looking for the following:

Java fern (plain or narrow)

Dwarf Hair Grass

Java Moss

Anubias Nana (petite preferred)

Bucephelandra (green wavy)

Frogbit

The first two seem quite common and I may be able to get them in my LFS, though I'd prefer going through a hobbyist. The middle two seem to be hit or miss locally. The last two I haven't seen at all locally.

I'm wanting to get everything from as few sellers as possible, both to save on shipping and time. But preference will be given to affordable sources for the last four. You guys have been an amazing source of information and help, so this seemed the best place to start!
What I offer really isn't that expensive . If you want 'cheap' Members might be able to offer you something for the cost of shipping but I doubt your going to find any Buce cheap - Best bet for that is HANS AQUATICS or BUCEPLANT

I see that he has nana petite and I've contacted him about pics of the buce. Unfortunately, he has the type of java fern that I'm not a fan of.

I have found sources for every one of the plants on my list!

Thank you everyone who posted and messaged me. This forum always comes through. I'm going to keep you all in mind for future plants since I think I'm going to need more eventually.

Can't wait to order and get planting!

Back
Top Bottom