finding driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliver moggridge

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi i live in the uk and i was just wondering were the best place to buy driftwood online is. all these websites sell it but they dont actually show pictures of what your buying. i dont want to buy some, recive it in the post and find that its totaly not what i want? so any websites that show you what they are selling would be appriciated?

I have seen auctions on eBay and AquaBid with driftwood. They are usually numbered by the seller so they can show you a picture of the actual piece you will receive. I have seen them sold anchored to slate so that they sink right away.

aquariumplants.com is a good web site but they want $106 for delivery this is way too much! thanks anyways.

Holy cow! Yeah I'd say skip aquariumplants.com then! I'd seriously look into eBay and AquaBid they have some really nice pieces for a reasonable price.

all the good bits on aquabid dont distribute to the uk! i cant catch a brake abdd i havent seen anything worth geting on ebay.

Go to aquacadabra.com they got good bog wood n it's cheap and it's free delivery for orders over £50 the company is in east London n the delivery is quick

Back
Top Bottom