Hello from Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kildare. I've got a goldfish in my 16 gal for now while I save for a bigger tank and another leaking hex tank that is being re sealed tomorrow only got the goldfish as I've only just gotten back into the hobby
Cool. There's guy on DoneDeal selling big tanks(brand new) for a decent price and he delivers them ANYWHERE in Ireland, free. I can send you the link if you want.....

Was thinking 200l
I doubt you'll get anything better than that, new anyway. Remember though, you will need a heater and a filter(canister). I have that exact tank. No problems with it. The only thing is, you can't use HOBs with it, unless you remove the shelves on the inside(near the top).......
I have some pictures of it in my profile albums.

FISH TANK 200L SET +30

How's it going I'm from tallanstown what bout urself?

Ah good stuff.ive had tanks for little over a yr started off with 20gal very mixed community it was bad start my lfs give bad advice but I've learned from my mistakes I now have 3 tanks 40g 55g and 12g shrimp tank my most recent got 4wks ago already have baby shrimp happy days.i only buy from seahorse aquariums now long spin but worth it all local pet shops have bad advice and unhealthy fish.what kind of set up do u have urself?

Cheers.ye there def worth a visit was up again on Sunday always have good selection always busy too.ye I like the cichlids myself would love to add another big tank but don't tink floor in my house could take it!! Have you been keeping fish long?

Cheers.ye there def worth a visit was up again on Sunday always have good selection always busy too.ye I like the cichlids myself would love to add another big tank but don't tink floor in my house could take it!! Have you been keeping fish long?
I want to fill up my wallet before I go up there. I visit the website the whole time, it could turn out to be a full day trip!!. The manager in my LFS wants to go with me, It might give him some ideas. I think we'd all love more tanks, I would, if I could sneak it in the house without the other half noticing...haha.
I've had tanks on and off since I was a young kid, goldfish in a tank too small:hide:. Only being serious about it for about 5yrs now. God bless the internet and AA!!!

Ha ye only prob with internet more ya c the more ya want. Convincing the other half always the tough part but dey always *** round in the end! In seahorse for every 25€ you spend u get a stamp collect 10 and u get 50€ to spend on fish or plants. I had two full cards that I built up for awhile and month ago they had really nice L014 plecos 75€ each I got two for 50€ with my stamps once you start you wil be filling books of stamps in no time!!

Ha ye only prob with internet more ya c the more ya want. Convincing the other half always the tough part but dey always *** round in the end! In seahorse for every 25€ you spend u get a stamp collect 10 and u get 50€ to spend on fish or plants. I had two full cards that I built up for awhile and month ago they had really nice L014 plecos 75€ each I got two for 50€ with my stamps once you start you wil be filling books of stamps in no time!!
That's a great deal. So if I bought a filter for 250+, basically I can get 50e worth of fish or plants??

Ye unless an item is on special like wen I bought my tanks dey wer on sale so don't get stamps but lots of other ways to collect em!! They also hav lots of really cool display tanks marine and aquascaped freshwater tanks

Ye unless an item is on special like wen I bought my tanks dey wer on sale so don't get stamps but lots of other ways to collect em!! They also hav lots of really cool display tanks marine and aquascaped freshwater tanks
I find it's sometimes cheaper to buy equipment/supplies from the US and get it shipped over, Prime/Purigen/Matrix/De-Nitrate/New Life Spectrum Food(I know Seahorse has this now).....

Ye I started buying stress coat 1.9llitre 24€ delivered from eBay as opposed 23.49€ 475ml in shop
What are them other products you listed for? Prime I heard of I was told not to use it in a planted tank it removes some of nutrients needed for plants?

Back
Top Bottom