UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Bristol! I keep referring to everything in Litres just to confuse things even more!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Krissy said:
From Bristol! I keep referring to everything in Litres just to confuse things even more!

One of my best friends lives near Bristol :)
I've started referring to my tank in litres now. It got too confusing having to make sure people knew it was uk gallons and not American. :)

Fishies86 said:
I've started referring to my tank in litres now. It got too confusing having to make sure people knew it was uk gallons and not American. :)

LOL I've just given in and quote in US gallons !!

lol, sorry guys.

Just think of me. I've had to start referring to bonnets as hoods, boots as trunks, you have it easy. ;)

Tim Wheatley said:
lol, sorry guys.

Just think of me. I've had to start referring to bonnets as hoods, boots as trunks, you have it easy. ;)

Isn't odd that you can wear bonnets, hoods, boots and trunks! :)

I'm from Irvine, I go to Glasgow all the time to get my fish.. I don't trust the Irvine stores.

Welsh here close to Chester anyone near by??

Attachments

• image-483760153.jpg
    image-483760153.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 211
  • image-2093313614.jpg
    image-2093313614.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 227
My old folks are in Barnetby just across the Humber, you should wave to them for me. :)

har-2109 said:
I'm guessing that sign board gets graffitied a lot... :p

Im from Liverpool in UK so im close to you welshy. :)

Nice to know in case I'm ever in dire need where abouts is best for fish and accessories by you mate?

Does anyone no where you can get pure amonia from ? have tyed b and q and local diy shops and cant find it

Back
Top Bottom