UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone ever been in Dobbies garden centre? what kind of fish do they sell there? my local pet store recommended them.

I've been to Dobbies, the fish were more expensive than normal but they were healthy. They also seemed to have a good selection and had rare fish when I went.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've been to Dobbies, the fish were more expensive than normal but they were healthy. They also seemed to have a good selection and had rare fish when I went.

There is one near me, think i'll go tomorrow just to see. I didnt know they sold fish until today.

There is one near me, think i'll go tomorrow just to see. I didnt know they sold fish until today.

Yeah they do where I am, I'm south west Scotland and I've been to the one at Carlisle. The live plants looked nice as well had a good selection.

I went today to Dobbies, the one near Milngavie just off Balmore road in Glasgow. Got 3 platys and 1 guppy. They had a really good selection of fish tropical, fresh water and marine and frogs, snails and stuff and I noticed they had a thing on the wall saying aquatic thing of the year 2013 or 2012.

I went today to Dobbies, the one near Milngavie just off Balmore road in Glasgow. Got 3 platys and 1 guppy. They had a really good selection of fish tropical, fresh water and marine and frogs, snails and stuff and I noticed they had a thing on the wall saying aquatic thing of the year 2013 or 2012.

Cool! I'll have to go and take a look, I'm looking for new inverts.

Hi the one at carlisle has some nice fish and corals its just started to get some hard ones too. You can even order fish and corals if they don't have them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi the one at carlisle has some nice fish and corals its just started to get some hard ones too. You can even order fish and corals if they don't have them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I haven't been for a while I'm definitely going to have to go.

Hi I am Peter living in Bedfordshire but originating from Liverpool

It's nice to see more and more people from the uk on here. I'm currently living in Birkenhead, Wirral. How is everybody finding this site?

Hiya, i'm from Maidstone, Kent. We could do with more stuff on here for us, a lot of it is very much tailored to USA... There must be more Uk'ers on here too....

Hey me 2

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom