Anyone from Montreal-are here ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me !! Don't have a tank yet but I'm planning my setup ! Feel free to add me to msn if you want to have a chat.

I also live in montreal. I have about 15 years experience with freshwater and 5 years experience with marine.
:)

MisticX said:
am interested to make a whole new cihlid tank

can you gimme any advices ?

I just start to purchase my fishes in the octopus aquarium (almost in the corner of Montroyal and Papineau) you can google it, I know that John have a good collection of them.....the prices may vary, but they are healthy and he doesn't put pressure on the sale, he is more concern about the fishes...

Any close to Montreal

I'm more closer from Laurentide. Here in Quebec, support is rare or not existing, for any project. They need to stick together. Everything cost more and when you need something specifics like ammonia you can't find any.
Anyone have spare ammonia for cycling ^_^.

Patrice said:
I'm more closer from Laurentide. Here in Quebec, support is rare or not existing, for any project. They need to stick together. Everything cost more and when you need something specifics like ammonia you can't find any.
Anyone have spare ammonia for cycling ^_^.

Hey Patrice try to buy 1 percula, how much gallons is your tank? if you don't have any ammonia those are the best thing to go..... or you can put a raw shrimp, but at the aquarium they told me that is better to do with live fish.

Back
Top Bottom