Anyone know where to get live rock in saskatchewan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

becz1234

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Preferably at a store. I dont really want to order it online, because it tends to be pretty expensive. I'd also be willing to buy from any person in saskatoon with live rock to sell.

Try ecoliverock.org it's free shipping in canada it's all beautiful handmade not harvested from reefs and 100% of proceeds go to reef sustaining programs

I know you said you don't want to order online because it's expensive but this is FREE!!!

Okay. Then I'll probably get from there. Its great that it's enviromentally friendly too! I definately dont want to destroy any reefs for my saltwater tank. One question though, is the shipping free in canada no matter what or do you need to spend over 70$?

becz1234 said:
Okay. Then I'll probably get from there. Its great that it's enviromentally friendly too! I definately dont want to destroy any reefs for my saltwater tank. One question though, is the shipping free in canada no matter what or do you need to spend over 70$?

I belive it's free but the price of the rock goes down the more you buy just email them for a quote they are easy to deal with and quick responses

Back
Top Bottom