Canadians are boring, eh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lots of Canadians contributing here. What do you mean boring? Most people don't scroll far enough down to see the regional forums.

allola

Wow, things are hopping on this thread!

I'm in Ottawa, and would love to connect with others in the region. For a support group if nothing else (My name is JD, and I also give too much money to Big Al's...).

Re Canadians' low key approach, I think I can say with certaintly that we're having an awful lot of fun on the inside!! :razz:

JD

Only time I ever went to canada I got searched at the border for 20min and they threatened me that If I had drugs they would reposses my truck. They must have been bored. At the shopping mall in Canada I was accussed of shoplifting stickers LOL I paid for my stickers but took 10 min to explain that to the security guard. At the restaraunts and hotel all I heard was people complaining to me about americans and how ignorant they are. When I filled up for gas I asked for 10gallons of gas or 10 bucks they looked at me like I was an idiot. I will die without ever going back to Canada. Granted many Canadians are great I felt like a immigrant that just crossed the border illegally and they didn't like my kind of people there. Just thought I would share my experience In Canada since we are talking about Canada

I went threw the sticks to a little tiny hotspring in ainsworth, I am sure there are parts of Canada that are great and the majority of people are great I just had a bad experience

Canada rocks! Most people are great. You will always find a few that are not the norm everywhere you go. Sorry you had a bad experience.

I'm from Canada and I'd say I'm a little boring, but only because I have no time. I go to school 8 till 6 then come home to either work on tanks(which i love :)) or do homework! I will be going to Mexico for new years though!!! I'd say that's exciting :smilecolros:

Thanks!

To be honest, I think we have it good up here! Better Beer... I went to a bills game last year and offered a guy a beer... he said "that stuffs too strong for me" It was 4%! That's a light beer!!! Most beer here is 5%. Soo... We know how to have a good time. Anywho, Anyone around from the GTA?

To the bashers defense... There are some VERY boring area's in Canada. There are also some very rude area's. Montreal - Driving there is taking your life in your hands. Nobody has any manners.

Halifax, Nova Scotia... If you go to cross the street illegally, 4 lanes of traffic will stop and wave you through. Its awesome! :) Overall... I love being in canada. Sure... there's pricks in every country. Sorry you met them!

I am from Montreal, I love the people, the life, all our festivals, all the multicultural mix, everything is great!!!! I never have any issue with another Canadian even the rival thing between Quebec and Toronto, hockey!!! But I like all that our country have to give us.... I'm proud to be Canadian!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom