Fish for sale??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jess

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone have any female dalmation mollies or male guppies for sale?? And willing to ship?

Theres a classifieds??? And i live in the NWT. And the closest pet store is 8 hours away :(

Yup!

Look at the top bar, mine is green, on the initial page aquariumadvice.com, up top right! You have to be a member for 15 days and have (maybe 15 posts???) to post, you can read them and you can probably PM (private message) the OP (original poster). :flowers:

Import would be an issue, I am not familiar with rules or if it would work for the USA and how long it would take to get fish or what you can import! Or if you could use a trans shipper?

I will have to check it out when i go on a computer. Im using the aquarium app right now. Thanks tho! And ya im not sure what the cost would be. Hoping to find something in canada that isnt overly expensive!!

New laws just came out for importing tropical fish to Canada. I'm not entirely sure what they are but they have to be shipped with a bill of health certificate from the breeder. I'm trying to find a copy of the new laws but its hard to acquire.

Is there noone on here from canada that has fish for sale?!?

The cost of shipping for Canada is too expensive since all live goods have to be shipped by air which I've seen minimum shipping costs at 35 bucks since Canada post won't take anything unless its next day priority. And with the new laws I'm unsure of the procedures since all breeders have to declare a bill of health. Ill try and dig up more information. The Americans have it great for shipping fish.

Get them from Big Al's. They have good quality and healthy fish, I know for sure that my local Big Al's has different types of mollies and guppies. All sorts of stuff there:)

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom