Internal parisites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

parsons483

Aquarium Advice Activist
I had a case of what seems to be internal parisites in my tiger barbs And now two weather loaches I got 2days ago from a friend is the same thing. The loaches are on their own they seem to be putting weight on so I think they were just underfed the also have a incredible apatite, the tiger barbs didn't they stopped eating and just died. Problem is I'm in Canada and I need a vet script for the internal parisite treatment and my vet is 30 minutes away and that trip would kill the fish anyway. What else can I do? Also water is perfectly fine tested it weekly water changes monthly filter maintenance.

Can you call the vet and do a phone consult and get a medication?

Keeping the water quality excellent and good temp and low stress are all ideal for keeping the fish better able to fend off issues, plus high quality food.

Can you call the vet and do a phone consult and get a medication?

Keeping the water quality excellent and good temp and low stress are all ideal for keeping the fish better able to fend off issues, plus high quality food.
I've contacted them and they want me to bring them in. (The vet here is not the best... Lot of people complain about them) I did request video or phone call

Back
Top Bottom