Just found this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crystal A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi searching around the forum and I found this section. Never knew it was here. Well I'm in Ontario just outside if Toronto and I am a saltwater hobbyist. Used to do the FW thing but was converted over to the other side. :) here is a pic of my tank and if any other fellow Canadians would like to share there stories that would be great.

Attachments

• image-4206221740.jpg
    image-4206221740.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 150
Great tank!

I'm Canadian too, over on the left coast, near Vancouver.
We've had tanks for a while, but I'm finally building one to suit me, instead of our kid :)

Susan

well, a belated welcome to the forum:p(he says,hoping this is in member intros but too lazy to check). and im canadian to:) just outside of windsor

My kid says that your hardscape/coral looks like a cross between Darth Vader, Yoda, a muscle man and a frog ;).
Me, I just noticed the pretty fish!

Susan

Wow got some replys. I noticed that this section Hasent been used for a while so I thought I would liven it up a bit. :)

im from canada too!

hey everyone,

im from pembroke ON canada sorry i am being so specific!!:ROFLMAO:
i have a 14 gal aquarium and so far i only have 2 clowns,a candy lactus anemone,a black and orange star fish,ten mini crabs and a hole pile of live rock!!!im glad i found this site!!! :lol:(y)

tia:fish2::fish1:this is my aquarium:

p.s it might not come up cuz the last time i tried it did not but i will try again!

Back
Top Bottom