webmoose's bad week / official reminder thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

webmoose

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK so apparently I am starting to have a bad week...

I think I have a slight case of cyanobacteria in my big tank... peeeuuuuuu.

I lost my 2 female guppies and one of my oldest cories...

and to top it all off I missed the aquarium society meeting..

I am pretty bummed out right now.. Menagerie if you have your presentation in electronic format I would love to see it.. I was really looking forward to seeing my pleco pics if they made it into the presentation and I was looking forward to helping you set up for the fish show... :(

The meeting was this week right? I only starting thinking that when I read a posting from Toirtus saying he was co-chairing 'Tommorow'
Moooose

I'm sorry about the bad week. The meeting was tonight. I wondered why you hadn't mentioned it. My presentation didn't go great since I didn't have it on CD and Len's computer would not read my sandisk drive. After some delay, and most of the members leaving, my presentation was put on CD at someone's house and brought back. Basically I went over what was in my article in the Calquarium. I will e-mail the presentation to you, minus the boring part :wink:

There was no boring part. I was a disappointment that so many people left before the presentation (it didn't help that the whole meeting was running about 20 minutes late as it was), but it didn't make any difference in the quality of the presentation.

Those zebra nerite snails that Big Al's carries will apparently eat cyanobacteria.

I love those zebra nerite snails!!!! I might have to snag one after my Dr. appointment... Have to figure out how to sneak one in my tank...

Well I just outright informed everyone in the house that a snail will be arriving Friday.. I told them to not look in the tank if they don't like it.. heheh

If they have a happy healthy plant I might snag one..

My pennyworth (weed) is growing nicely.. I love it..

Java moss and 2 types of fern are doing well as well.....

Mooose

Back
Top Bottom