Yard sale at my house April 22-24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
If anyone in Calgary has things they would like to sell, let me know. I would like to advertise this as a large yard sale/moving sale/house plant sale (I'll miss them :().

If you are looking for furniture/household items/house plants, please remember the date!

no ... but she has LOTS of those plants ... you know ... really green ... 7 pointy leaves on it.
:lol:
:rofl:

You are all welcome to come and hang out.
Shelly, most of my house plants do not flower, except the Lip Stick plant. If you want to come up, you are more than welcome. I forgot (until it was too late) that you said your daughter wanted a pink betta. You can have mine for the $4 I paid for her, if you still want her.

I already got her one...not pink, but she likes her anyways. Thanks tho. I now have 4 bettas, so I don't think I need another one. Good luck with the yard sale...it will be a busy day for you.

Ummm.... I am also somewhat of a garage/yard sale addict myself. Too bad the plane ticket expense would not be a good ROI, or I sure would drop in for a peek. :mrgreen:

8)

Well, now that Trevor and I have seen our new place, we are basically selling everything except the pets. I already sold two tanks with stand, rock, heaters, gravel and filters. That's a good start, but the couches, table and chairs, bed side tables, end table, kitchen garbage can, flat ware, etc still have to go. If you are in Calgary and want to stop by, let me know!

I should also add that we have many small appliances that will be sold. All have their owner's manuals and some are even still in the original boxes. Blender, waffle maker, TV, DVD/VCR, microwave, 2 stand alone oil heaters, 17" computer monitor and our stereo. If you know of anyone that could use these things, please pass this information along! Thanks :)

Everytime I turn around, there is something else that is going to go in the moving sale. Our 8-drawer dresser, window fans, a box fan, flatware (serving for 16 and completer set), glasses, small shelving for the bathroom (or any room) wirless mouse and keyboard, couch and love seat, and our table and chairs.

And my beautiful house plants!!! :bawl: I won't have enough windows at our new place for them :bawl:

Please help me get the word out!

Most of my fish stuff was bought up. We have a 5 gallon tank and a Visatherm heater left, so it's probably not worth the trip :biglol: However, we do still have the DVD/VCR, TV, microwave and some other things I did not get out of the house. I could not believe how many people showed up!

Matt~there are some real art lovers in Canada; however, no one seems to be looking for shelving :roll:

So it went well after I left? I heard that Jim came by and scooped some heaters. I will Have to come by Tomorrow evening or Sunday for those fish.

I sold the shelving--all for $1. I was tired of explained it to people.
We have very little stuff left for tomorrow. A couple of things that we forgot and little stuff. I am begining to wonder if I will have enough to meet the minimum for the charity to pick up! I am tired, but someone is coming by to put a deposit on the couches later. No nap yet!

The VCR/DVD player works great, thanks. The machine even came with a sample VHS tape 8O all I can say is...good thing the kids weren't around when we were setting the machine up and testing that tape :oops:

Just kidding...it did come with a tape but I haven't checked to see what is on it yet lol

Back
Top Bottom