#14 tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sitting at work today and a guy drives up. He knows my uncle. What has he got in the back of his truck? A 25 gal tank with oak stand and heater, filter lights,etc. For free! I simply can't be held responsible for another tank when someone walks in my door and asks me if I want it.

Sitting at work today and a guy drives up. He knows my uncle. What has he got in the back of his truck? A 25 gal tank with oak stand and heater, filter lights,etc. For free! I simply can't be held responsible for another tank when someone walks in my door and asks me if I want it.
LOL how nice :D what are you going to do with it?

LOL Lindsay haven't thought that far. It's an older tank so first thing will to be fill it and check for leaks. Then I am thinking new halfmoon betta and plants with who knows what else. The local auction is this weekend. :). I can retire the 10 gal again.

14 tanks? wow...being single I can get away with it but I'm not sure I'd want to try to maintain that many even with "pythons" and youngsters to help.

Back
Top Bottom