3 mollies, 1 platy, 2 cherry barb and 1 cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celticfan

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, I restocked my 90 litre(24 Gallon in American) tank as I only had 3 fish after giving away my 5 Buenos Aires Tetra yesterday as they seemed to always kill off my other fish by chasing them, I think my tank was too small or something they just didnt get on with any other fish and they were all big.

I only had 1 female platy and 2 scissortail rasboras in my tank and then got those ones today the 3 mollies(fully grown ones), a male platy, 2 cherry barbs(really small) and a cory. I know mollies do better in brackish water but they were in fresh water so I assumed theyd be ok.

Just looking for a bit of advice if they wont go together or if I should have more or less fish. I wanted 4 or 5 cherry barbs but they only had two and then I went to another place and they didnt have any, I plan to get more soon. Would any of the fish eat the barbs?

I use bloodworm and flake food, would any of them require any other kinds of food?

I keep the temperature at 24C or 75F for Americans is that ok for them too?

Back
Top Bottom