80 gal tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am so excited I am going to look at a 80 gal used tank tonight at 7 pm. It is supposed to come with everything, tank, substrate, filter, hood light and stand. For 300.00 Can. Bouncing off the walls here. I hope it is in good condition. The people are moving and so far it still has discus in it. So I can easily check for leaks. LOL.

Update! Now I am looking at a 125 gal they have. Both tanks are in good condition, the 125 comes with rock, 2 heaters, 2 HOB filters, driftwood, lights large rocks, stand, hood (canopy style) and they are asking 1000 Can. Going tomorrow nite with my uncle who has been keeping fish for 45 years to see what he thinks of the value. LOL, it never stops does it?

Actually I think my uncle will get the discus. They have a pair about 5" each that have just bred a bunch of very cute fry. They are orange and yellow discus and the fry are yellow so far. They also have another pair of discus about 3". They are the earlier batch from the mating pair. Very very nice fish. I'll take my camera tomorrow and see if they will let me take a photo or 2.

Back
Top Bottom