Apistos, Danio Choprae, Boraras merah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustOneMore20

Algae Fighter
I ordered a pair of Apistogramma nijsseni for my 40g, 12 Danio choprae for my 29g, and 10 Boraras merah for the 20 long. :) It was a pretty good day!

A few of the Boraras were DOA and 1 doesn't look so hot. Hopefully with some clean water and TLC the rest will be ok.

I actually received 11 Danio choprae and what looks to be 1 Zebra Danio, though it looks a little shinier than the ones I've had in the past. Oh well....its a misfit.

Now for pics! I don't have any pics of the Boraras....they were all hiding.

From left to right, top to bottom....female nijsseni, male nijsseni (aren't they the cutest!), Danio choprae, the 29g so you can see all the Danios. They were too busy to get more pics of.

Attachments

• female nijsseni.jpg
    female nijsseni.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 103
  • male nijsseni.jpg
    male nijsseni.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 103
  • danio choprae.jpg
    danio choprae.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 29g fts.jpg
    29g fts.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 158
Were do you get these fish? I NEVER see fish like this. Awesome fish.

Were do you get these fish? I NEVER see fish like this. Awesome fish.
thats because she didnt get them at a lfs lol..... hard to find a lfs with a great selection of cool fish lol...

they look great.

Haha...yep!

I got these from Wetspotcx....that is their Aquabid seller name, but I just emailed the guy what I wanted. :)

I have to order my fish online from websites or sellers to get the less common stuff. I don't see fish like this locally.

Very beautiful tank! What is that tube thing at the top of it? Is it some sort of filtrations? *Interested

Wetspot is a top notch guy. Have ordered quite a few fish from him. Always has a great selection and awesome communication. I look forward to his monthly stock list although my wallet doesn't.

LM, that's a spray bar from her filter (canister I presume)

Thanks!

Yeah, FastFly, he has so many cool fish! My wallet doesn't look forward to those stock list either. I have an excel file of fish I want to order from him. I'm waiting on him to get some Corydoras habrosus in so I can order more....plus I see another Apisto pair in my future as well.

And yep, that is the spraybar to my canister filter (Rena XP2).

Excuse the algae on the sides of the tank. I need to get to scraping.

Love the tank, love the fish, love the plants, love the substrate! Maybe I should check this guy out :p

Well i know you cant get it from a lfs. I buy all my fish now online or from a importer that is a aquabid seller here in Ft. Myres Florida.

*goes to look up Danio choprea*
Beautiful looking fish, and nicely photographed too.

Back
Top Bottom