Bee Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgamer20o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
Bee%20Shrimp.JPG

Looking nice, what size is that? I don't see anything else in the picture to reference to it. Looks like it has some decent pincers on it for the size.

I guess thats fresh water? Still cool. There didn't use to be so many cool shrimp available for freshwater. Now there is at least 10 different ones. Cool shrimp. You should show a pic of it in the tank.

Man, you have been getting alot of nice invert shipments lately. You might be getting a e-mail soon.

Looking nice, what size is that? I don't see anything else in the picture to reference to it. Looks like it has some decent pincers on it for the size.
bee shrimp aka Caridina cf. cantonensis aka crystal black shrimp grow to 1 inch to 1.5 inch.
I guess thats fresh water? Still cool. There didn't use to be so many cool shrimp available for freshwater. Now there is at least 10 different ones. Cool shrimp. You should show a pic of it in the tank.
i only do freshwater. there is way more then 10 different ones. i think i have kept at least 15 different dwarf shrimp alone.
Man, you have been getting alot of nice invert shipments lately. You might be getting a e-mail soon.
plants and inverts its what i like.

Back
Top Bottom