Betta and bubble molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettafish333

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys just put a light orange and white bubble Molly in my take with my betta and neons and tirger barbs havnt had a problem with any of theses I was more worried about the tirger barbs but there hasnt been any issues I have an other bubble Molly that's white with black spots with a lot bigger fins but there hasn't been any issues with him what can I do to get them to get along I don't want to put them in differant tanks here's some photos so you can get an idea

image-3419224268.jpg

This is when my fighter gets very angry and full flares his gills come out and all it's very scary because I'm scared hes getting stressed out and might die they don't fight my betta just chases him around the tank and flares at him when he goes near him it's been going on and off for about a day and abit for it happens about every couple of hours I'm hopping it's just territorial and they will get over it this is my other bubble molly that he is fighting with

image-3089356.jpg

And this is my other Molly that his not fighting with u can see the differance

image-2138377281.jpg

You can see that he his a lot bigger then the one his fighting with

HELP PLEASE :(

Bettafish333 said:
45 Ls but there is quite a few hiding spots

Forty five liters is WAY too small. You'll need at least 40 gallons IMO- 160 liters

Samzter said:
40g just for a few mollies? 20g is the minimum for mollies.

The betta an mollies will need a lot of room to run and hide and establish territories.

Back
Top Bottom