Blue Zoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Pardon the LR rubble with the rubber band on it, its what I fix the live alge to when I feed my tang LoL. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Not sure I follow? The pic is taken 25" down under 2X400w 20K coralvues and 2X96w coralife 03s if that helps. The pics actual color rendition is 99.9% in those conditions.

OH ok. All your photos looked somewhat blue as if they where taken under actinic lighting. With the 20K MH and the the actinic PCs i suspect your tank is rather blue.

i suspect your tank is rather blue.

Yea, its definately not 10Ks with 03's, however I really like the coralvue's because they are more of a crisp white rather than a violet radium. To be honest the 03's really don't serve a purpose except for the dawn dusk, I can tell a little difference because I know my tank, but the average on-looker likely wouldn't precieve it.

No prob on the frags. I have them on a rubble bed ready for a frag-o-rama in the next 6 months or so. Its funny because I see people buy up these blue zoos for hundreds of dollars which is crazy to me. I have been on a waiting list with reeftopia for 2 or 3 months and got 2 rocks with 10 - 20 polyps each for $80.00 shipped. When they spread I'll contact you first Kevin, if for nothing else but to pay you back for all the invaluable advice on cameras. :)

Back
Top Bottom